This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] rdiff/librsync, rdiff-backup
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 02:27:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] rdiff/librsync, rdiff-backup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1433280096 dot 8324 dot 89 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <5574C73F dot 1070507 at acm dot org>
On Sun, 2015-06-07 at 15:35 -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
> I've uploaded new librsync packages, but have not created the !ready
> file. Would you please shuffle the packaging around?
Done, librsync-1.0.0 is in place now.
> I have new rdiff-backup packages ready as well; I'll upload those as
> soon as librsync is done.
Whenever you're ready.