This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] unison2.48
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:51:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] unison2.48
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <g4i3na1naihbfrkmauqkab6e45h6q62i91 at 4ax dot com> <g4i3na1naihbfrkmauqkab6e45h6q62i91-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1433530021 dot 14544 dot 25 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <mj04naposnabjq8naf78f5qrce882q4aju at 4ax dot com> <mj04naposnabjq8naf78f5qrce882q4aju-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1433543067 dot 14544 dot 77 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp at 4ax dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <CAMKht8gtZxqeqXXY+dx2fUfJCN13=-CGGDZJUCQ-JFUrjvRvVg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I will try to package unison2.48gtk when I get a chance; hopefully
> within the next few weeks.
Thanks for offering to help. It seems a little odd to have different
maintainers for the text and GUI versions of Unison, but I think it would be
okay. Since I don't use the GUI myself, it would probably be better to have a
different maintainer for it, someone who uses it.
When you're ready to start, let's discuss on this list. First step would be to
package LablGTK. I took Yaakov's work from ports and reworked it some, and the
result works with a few minor problems still to solve.