This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
lablgtk2 (was: [ITP] unison2.48)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 03:54:36 -0400
- Subject: lablgtk2 (was: [ITP] unison2.48)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mj04naposnabjq8naf78f5qrce882q4aju-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1433543067 dot 14544 dot 77 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp at 4ax dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <CAMKht8gtZxqeqXXY+dx2fUfJCN13=-CGGDZJUCQ-JFUrjvRvVg at mail dot gmail dot com> <li0jna11g9gafl3gntq3utt5ed5n2sepfs at 4ax dot com> <li0jna11g9gafl3gntq3utt5ed5n2sepfs-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <CAMKht8iP6YmHjeNMa7Q779XpNBaq9f8zY88qZsvXSvYmngshuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Right now, I'd like to at least take a look at what you have done so far.
OK, pushed to https://github.com/andrex-e-schulman/cygwin-lablgtk2.git. I
started with the version in Cygwin ports - the cygport file and two patches. I
adjusted the cygport file as follows:
* Added ocaml_lablgtk2_REQUIRES and DEPEND.
* Replaced $OCAML_LIB_DIR (I think it was) by usr/lib/ocaml.
* Changed ocaml_install (which I can't find anywhere) to "make old-install
With those changes, the packages (7 of them) build fine. There are two
* cygport warns that a few files haven't been installed into any of the
* I had to remove ocaml-lablgtkgl2 from the build, because there's currently no
gtkglarea2.0-devel package in Cygwin to build against.
That's as far as I got. You're welcome to take it from there.