This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 23:46:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 6/22/2015 6:59 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Achim Gratz writes:
That leaves the following Perl distributions in the hands of Yaakov,
mainly because they are related to library or tool packages he owns.
There are a few Perl distribution packages that are captive in another
source package. The hopefully complete list of such packages:
This means that again Yaakov as well as Marco and Volker need to
I would appreciate if you could indicate whether the builds are
finished. In particular I didn't hear anything from Volker yet.
I will prepare
by end of the week.
I was busy with the update of octave + forge packages.
Are you sure that the packages built for the RC
are not compatible with the final version ?