Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)

Marco Atzeri writes:
> Are you sure that the packages built for the RC
> are not compatible with the final version ?

I am sure that this is the official line (technically it is compatible).
I am also reasonably sure that the Perl you build with at the end of the
week will be the release version and not an RC.  If you have the RC2
installed, please update, the details of how to do that most easily were
in another post.

Regards,
Achim.