This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygport SSH_KEY variable
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:34:02 -0400
- Subject: cygport SSH_KEY variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
According to the documentation of SSH_KEY, "You'll need to set this if
your private key isn't already loaded into a running ssh-agent(1), and
it doesn't have one of the expected file names such as ~/.ssh/id_rsa."
But I don't see in the source that cygport checks for one of the
expected file names. Is this a cygport bug or just a documentation bug?