This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 12:46:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> BTW I didn't notice any mention of rebuilding subversion and weechat.
Here's the list of packages that also need to be re-released when perl
gets updated since they install into /usr/lib/vendor_perl/5.14, in
addition to the ones that I've already sent out:
Aside from weechat, also Postgresql seems to use a Perl plugin. I don't
know enough about these plugins to say whether they need an update or
not. If they link to the system cygperl-5.xx.dll, then yes, they should
definitely be re-released as well.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9: