This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ADOPT] iperf 2.0.8
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:59:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ADOPT] iperf 2.0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5518580c020d188244da3f0626fe05b8 at lixil dot net>
On 7/14/2015 3:31 AM, Joel Johnson wrote:
The list of packages that we use that are not built for 64-bit has
gotten small enough that the only one remaining is iperf, which is
marked as orphaned and will therefore not likely have an update. I'd
like to volunteer as a maintainer of the iperf package since it appears
to still be in an orphaned state. I'll have a package put together and
posted shortly if there aren't any objections.
of course no objection, when ready please post here a link
to your package proposal so we can review it.
After the approval (GTG=Good To Go) , please follow
so you will able to upload the new versions by yourself.
Please looks a the guideline for packages
and use cygport as packaging tool
(same examples here http://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/_list/git )