This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.22.0
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:00:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87wpznjioa dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <873826zpxi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87380qtt5j dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 7/14/2015 3:51 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
These packages place module files into vendor_perl while the package
name has nothing to do with Perl (not all of them are available for both
This all set and uploaded to my release area. I'll just have to either change
the setup.hint to make it a test release or else upload a !perl cookie,
depending on how this ends up being handled.