Re: upset, genini: different version ordering

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> How do you tell upset that a package uses a different numbering
> scheme?  You'd have two scenarios which can't be recognized
> automatically, don't you?

In the case of Perl distributions, I know the ordering scheme and it's
built in to upset already, sort-of, only has to be used.  For the rest
upset should probably keep doing what it was doing before, but I want to
fix genini to do the same.

In the long run we might want to add some keyword in setup.hint that
specifies which ordering algorithm to use.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: