This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Uploading packages built against Perl 5.2.2 [
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:03:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Uploading packages built against Perl 5.2.2 [
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87pp488aki dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5598352D dot 8030603 at acm dot org> <87bnfr3zwe dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150727224314 dot GL14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <87twso6dmi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B723E6 dot 5030604 at gmail dot com> <20150728111831 dot GA24890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <871tfsl0i4 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz wrote:
> That would give two more days for maintainers to upload, which would be
> OK. The only difference would be that every maintainer needs to ensure
> that posting the cookies in the top-level release directories is OK. At
> the moment we're stuck anyway as long as David and Yaakov don't show up
> since I consider (some of) their packages essential.
I've already built and uploaded new subversion packages. I will rebuild
net-snmp by Sunday at the latest. I can easily put a !perl file in the
top-level release directories if that's the decision. I will ensure that
there are no other packages in the release areas that are not ready to
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
-- Blaise Pascal