This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:28:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87pp3d1j22 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag at 4ax dot com> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87y4i06dv5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o at 4ax dot com> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87vbd4w1x0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
> Andrew Schulman writes:
> >> The idea was that you install the pre-release Perl that was published
> >> specifically to facilitate this rebuild.
> > Sorry, where is that? I looked in setup, and the newest test version there
> > is 5.14.4-3.
> From the thread on the Perl update:
OK. I missed that thread. For the next time there's a Perl update that
requires action from us maintainers, it would help if you put a HEADSUP in
the subject line. Thanks, Andrew.