This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:41:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87pp3d1j22 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag at 4ax dot com> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87y4i06dv5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o at 4ax dot com> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87vbd4w1x0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <kgckra9971l0k9ci6dcibb6jgcrrq7b7ri at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman writes:
> OK. I missed that thread. For the next time there's a Perl update that
> requires action from us maintainers, it would help if you put a HEADSUP in
> the subject line.
I've realized just in time that some maintainers don't read all of the
cygwin-apps list or even filter it. I'm not sure what's the right thing
to do, but calling out individual maintainers, trying to contact them on
their private emails or stuffing keywords into the subject to me goes
against the spirit of having this mailing list.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: