This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:41:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvyh1j19 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B6A2E4 dot 8030707 at dinwoodie dot org> <87pp3c6dlv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150730010121 dot GO14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie writes:
> These packages are now uploaded, with a "!perl" file instead of a
> "!ready" file.
> I'm going to look at taking the latest upstream releases once the new
> version of Perl has been released; I didn't want to take a version bump
> while we are also taking other changes.
That's probably a good idea.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9: