This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] subversion net-snmp
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 18:56:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] subversion net-snmp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k2tl1j0o dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz wrote:
> The update to Perl 5.22 is planned for the end of this week. Please
> notify immediately if you cannot provide the updated packages indicated
> below by then to your package upload area on cygwin.com.
> Your following packages contain sub-packages that need an update or
> re-release using Perl version 5.22:
> subversion (subversion-perl)
> net-snmp (net-snmp-perl)
New versions of subversion and net-snmp built against 5.22 are uploaded.
I've created subversion/!perl and net-snmp/!perl.
> [I don't know how difficult that is to do quickly, but maybe consider
> renaming these packages perl-net-snmp and perl-subversion.]
I renamed the net-snmp package but not subversion. I expect I'll release
new subversion packages shortly after the perl transition; I'll rename
it at that time.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
The reason surgeons wear masks.