This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:44:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87pp3d1j22 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag at 4ax dot com> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87y4i06dv5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o at 4ax dot com> <r0jfra9ookgo8tduj9a68ro21agkikn65o-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87vbd4w1x0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <kgckra9971l0k9ci6dcibb6jgcrrq7b7ri at 4ax dot com> <kgckra9971l0k9ci6dcibb6jgcrrq7b7ri-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87zj2dh1rn dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <a79mral71jkgaabh0d47e58iviu39u6912 at 4ax dot com> <874mkkqk97 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 7/31/2015 2:01 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Andrew Schulman writes:
I have a filter set up to flag messages with HEADSUP in the subject line as
important. So I always read those. Other maintainers are probably filtering on
HEADSUP in a similar way.
I wasn't aware that this was an agreed-upon keyword and I can't find
where it is documented, but I think it should be.
I'm not sure it's an agreed-upon keyword, and I'm actually surprised to hear
that some maintainers are filtering on that word. As a practical matter,
however, I think Andrew is probably right that HEADSUP is a good way to get the
attention of several maintainers at once. Corinna and Yaakov seem to be the
main people who use it (e.g.,