Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow

On 7/31/2015 2:44 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 7/31/2015 2:01 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Andrew Schulman writes:
I have a filter set up to flag messages with HEADSUP in the subject line as
important.  So I always read those.  Other maintainers are probably filtering on
HEADSUP in a similar way.

I wasn't aware that this was an agreed-upon keyword and I can't find
where it is documented, but I think it should be.

I'm not sure it's an agreed-upon keyword, and I'm actually surprised to hear
that some maintainers are filtering on that word.  As a practical matter,
however, I think Andrew is probably right that HEADSUP is a good way to get the
attention of several maintainers at once.  Corinna and Yaakov seem to be the
main people who use it (e.g.,
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2015-05/msg00040.html).

None of this discussion should detract from the amazing job you've done in pulling this Perl update together. I hope you get several gold stars and/or plush hippos for all your work.

Ken