This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:24:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87h9op1j0d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B729CD dot 4050402 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 09:05 +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> for what I see Mark never updated the package after first release
> in Sept 2012 and never provided a 64 bit version.
No, he did not.
> The package is currently amanda-3.3.2-8 while upstream is at
> I built during weekend the 3.3.7p1 (64bit and 32bit) version
> with perl 5.14 and it passes all the tests;
> if Mark does not show up I will upload a Perl 5.22 version.
Mark has yet to respond to any messages regarding his packages (e.g.
libffi4 -> libffi6 rebuild). If you're interested in maintaining
amanda, it's yours, otherwise I'll remove it from the distro.