This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Perl update to 5.22.0
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 00:02:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Perl update to 5.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vbd0p2c7 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87egjoovfm dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 11:42:53PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> With the invaluable help of Yaakov and John on the server side, the mass
> update of all things Perl is now complete. I would like to thank all
> maintainers for helping with re-releases of their packages. I don't
> know if that's my call to make, but I'd like to ask for a round of gold
> stars for: John, Yaakov, Adam, David, Marco, Jari, Ken and Andrew (in no
> particular order).
Don't get too keen: I've just realised I didn't change the Git version
number when I packaged it. I'm repackaging now with a new build number,
so setup-*.exe will pick it up correctly.