This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] md5deep
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 11:13:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] md5deep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lhdu27eg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 8/1/2015 8:25 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
I've updated the orphaned md5deep to the latest upstream version 4.4 and
compiled for both architectures. That should take another 32bit-only
package from the list.
all your, I update cygwin-pkg-maint cygwin-64bit-missing.
Builds fine but the test portion does not run out of shelf.
Running the test manually was OK on 64 bit.