This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] md5deep
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:41:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] md5deep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lhdu27eg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55BDDF41 dot 9000407 at gmail dot com>
Marco Atzeri writes:
> all your, I update cygwin-pkg-maint cygwin-64bit-missing.
> Builds fine but the test portion does not run out of shelf.
> Running the test manually was OK on 64 bit.
Well, upstream thinks it's a good idea to test against to output of an
earlier version instead of a known-good set of outputs. I actually
installed version 4.3 just to be able to run the tests the way they want
and all is fine, soâ
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld: