Re: perl-Win32-GUI package doesn't appear in latest cygwin.

Javier Martin writes:
>      I have an application that is using perl-Win32-GUI and I have
> just checked that this package cannot be installed with latest
> setup-x86.exe and it doesn't appear in the list. Can you help me with
> this ?, is it maybe automatically included in any other package I have
> to install ?.

No, this package simply doesn't build, on both architectures and all
version from 1.06 to 1.12.  There's some missing rules in makefiles and
when you're past that you're getting compile errors someplace else.
I've not followed it down that rabbit hole any further.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: