This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 14:56:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <55AD3B1B dot 3050209 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <55AF5D7C dot 7060707 at gmail dot com> <55E85158 dot 5060109 at gmail dot com> <20150903154501 dot GU23669 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 03/09/2015 16:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Sep 3 15:55, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 22/07/2015 11:08, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 7/20/2015 8:16 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 15/07/2015 15:24, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
still missing as 64 bit port.
After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw
ones, the duplicates we are down to ~44.
Please see here the analysis :
I have built a 64-bit dmalloc for my personal use, so I can ITA if
Pierre is no longer interested in maintaining dmalloc.
The last upstream release was in 2007, so it can probably be classified
as 'mature' :D
any feedback ?
(assuming you are not in Vacation)
I guess we should consider Jon to be the new maintainer
A few comments on other stuff on that list:
rxvt: I think we should make this obsolete. urxvt or mintty are
xwinwm: I think this can be classed as a 'failed experiment'