This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 15:01:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <55AD3B1B dot 3050209 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <55AF5D7C dot 7060707 at gmail dot com> <55E85158 dot 5060109 at gmail dot com> <20150903154501 dot GU23669 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55E9A323 dot 4030404 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20150904140318 dot GB6190 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 04/09/2015 15:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Sep 4 14:56, Jon TURNEY wrote:
xwinwm: I think this can be classed as a 'failed experiment'
What does that mean in terms of the cygwin-pkg-list?
I guess it means that we won't make a 64 bit package.
Making xwinwm obsolete doesn't make much sense until the support for it
in xserver is removed, which I plan to do eventually.