This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ghex - GNOME hex editor
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:11:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ghex - GNOME hex editor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F8853D dot 7090807 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 21:53 +0100, David Stacey wrote:
> ghex is a hex editor for GNOME, found in most Linux distros , and I'd
> like to see it in Cygwin too.
> Yaakov: As ghex is currently available in Ports, yours is first refusal.
> If you'd like to maintain ghex yourself, please could you bring ghex and
> its child packages across from Ports. However, if you're happy for me to
> maintain it, then my packages are as follows:
I copied the Ports packages into the distro, so they should show up