This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:19:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <55AD3B1B dot 3050209 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <55AF5D7C dot 7060707 at gmail dot com> <55E85158 dot 5060109 at gmail dot com> <20150903154501 dot GU23669 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55E9A323 dot 4030404 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20150904140318 dot GB6190 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ED98A5 dot 6020404 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20150907151132 dot GA28672 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, 2015-09-07 at 17:11 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Sep 7 15:01, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> > On 04/09/2015 15:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >On Sep 4 14:56, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> > >>xwinwm: I think this can be classed as a 'failed experiment'
> > >
> > >What does that mean in terms of the cygwin-pkg-list?
> > I guess it means that we won't make a 64 bit package.
> > Making xwinwm obsolete doesn't make much sense until the support for it in
> > xserver is removed, which I plan to do eventually.
> But we could remove it from cygwin-64bit-missing, isn't it, Yaakov?
I'd prefer to leave it in until Jon decides to drop it entirely.