This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ghex - GNOME hex editor
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 23:49:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ghex - GNOME hex editor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F8853D dot 7090807 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <1442509900 dot 10372 dot 10 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 17/09/15 18:11, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 21:53 +0100, David Stacey wrote:
ghex is a hex editor for GNOME, found in most Linux distros , and I'd
like to see it in Cygwin too.
Yaakov: As ghex is currently available in Ports, yours is first refusal.
If you'd like to maintain ghex yourself, please could you bring ghex and
its child packages across from Ports. However, if you're happy for me to
maintain it, then my packages are as follows:
I copied the Ports packages into the distro, so they should show up
Much appreciated - many thanks.