This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: socram8888 at gmail dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:50:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3wO0Qy8KxMnnBYTJtNAV52VpfFN8y03_4fVZqjP5ir7wg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 15/07/2015 19:39, Marcos Vives Del Sol wrote:
Reason I didn't port libnfc was because I lost my SSH key due to a
hard drive crash. Any procedure on how to get a new one so I can
compile and upload it?
Any news ?