This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcos Vives Del Sol <socram8888 at gmail dot com>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:24:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3wO0Qy8KxMnnBYTJtNAV52VpfFN8y03_4fVZqjP5ir7wg at mail dot gmail dot com> <56066A7A dot 50809 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3ywLyGB1gAkjwTFv0HXQc+kp4SiRHFu1ymWj=Qn4_hxcw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 26/09/2015 12:51, Marcos Vives Del Sol wrote:
Compiled, tested and uploaded.
2015-09-26 11:50 GMT+02:00 Marco Atzeri <email@example.com>:
On 15/07/2015 19:39, Marcos Vives Del Sol wrote:
Reason I didn't port libnfc was because I lost my SSH key due to a
hard drive crash. Any procedure on how to get a new one so I can
compile and upload it?
Any news ?