This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH setup 0/3] Setup replacement for incver_ifdep
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:16:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH setup 0/3] Setup replacement for incver_ifdep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1442937170-17580-1-git-send-email-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
On 22/09/2015 16:52, Jon Turney wrote:
(Further note: autodep is broken in upset. Many package which should have a
dependency on _update-info-dir do not have one, and only 19 packages do, so this
is not working as intended at the moment.
Yes, this means that the autodep on the cygwin package isn't working correctly,
While I still think this needs replacing with something better, this
particular issue was actually quite straightforward to fix, so I fixed
this on sourceware yesterday.
The results given by the package search web page were inaccurate for a
short while, while packages were re-scanned to check autodeps.
There are now 155 packages which depend on _update-info-dir.