This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Reproducible Builds
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:17:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Reproducible Builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87h9lvj3wx dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Has anybody tried to make cygport builds reproducible?
Thanks for all responses so far. I take it to mean that indeed nobody
has tried to do it before and that I can't look at something that I can
start with. Something else for the future, then.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: