This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe not logging on Windows 10 with MS accounts
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:15:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: setup.exe not logging on Windows 10 with MS accounts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BDB0C27F-2E5D-48A0-B92F-9F1ACCD6A42D at etr-usa dot com>
On Oct 15, 2015, at 2:29 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> Achim Gratz noted that my default permissions may be weird because I am running with a Microsoft Account rather than a local one.
I just poked a hole in that theory last night: I have a Windows 8 VM at home that also uses a MS Account instead of a local one, and its /var/log/setup.log *has* been touched recently.