This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obsolete dependency report, 2015-Oct-15
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:11:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obsolete dependency report, 2015-Oct-15
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444944522 dot 14180 dot 14 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <vrivtwpn3y3v dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com>
On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 13:18 +0200, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> > With the ABI-breaking updates to Boost and ICU, there are a number of
> > packages which now need to be rebuilt:
That was simply my introduction explaining why the list grew over the
last few weeks.
> > gnuplot Dr. Volker Zell
> > pstoedit Dr. Volker Zell
> I don't see where these depends on both...
They don't; the Google doc shows the deprecated dependencies as lua5.1
and libMagickC++6_5, respectively.