This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new arch mismatches
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 22:19:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: new arch mismatches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <565C8545 dot 60504 at gmail dot com>
----- Original Message -----
> These packages exist in only one arch:
> gnome-characters 32 bit
I'm still working out some bugs in mozjs24 on x86_64, so I haven't shipped this yet for both.
> kde-l10n-id 64 bit
Botched upload; fixed.
> xf86-video-qxl 64 bit
This only works on 64-bit systems.
> This is strange
> spice 64 bit
> there is a "spice-debuginfo" package but not a "spice" binary package.
The binary packages are named libspice-server*.