This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new arch mismatches
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:18:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: new arch mismatches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <565C8545 dot 60504 at gmail dot com> <233395611 dot 27594498 dot 1449544759453 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com>
On 08/12/2015 04:19, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
----- Original Message -----
This is strange
spice 64 bit
there is a "spice-debuginfo" package but not a "spice" binary package.
The binary packages are named libspice-server*.
That are missing in the 32 bit
$ grep "^@" setup.ini* |grep libspice