This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to get upload rights for existing packages
- From: Michael Feher <michael at feher dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Federico Hernandez <f at ederi dot co>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 05:21:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to get upload rights for existing packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56AB180E dot 5090400 at feher dot at> <56AB1ADF dot 9080704 at gmail dot com> <20160129091845 dot GE4786 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 29.01.2016 10:18, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Federico updated task the last time in March 2015. He may still be
around, so let's give him a nudge. Federico, ping? Corinna
The request was not really about replacing Federico. He is one of the
original authors of taskwarrior and they have asked on their homepage
for support with the update of the cygwin package. Therefore I have
contacted them and got from Federico the instructions how to package
taskwarrior for cygwin.
Now i have the ready packages and it is that either Federico has to
upload the packages to cygwin which is to my understanding not perfectly
correct as he is not the original creator of the package or I upload the
packages by myself.
I personally would prefer if Federico could still be kept as a package
maintainer and I could just be added but I do not know if this is possible.