This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Inetutils 1.9.4
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 20:16:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Inetutils 1.9.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B78518 dot 2000209 at boland dot nl> <20160208140438 dot GJ27646 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> So I added these on the 'required' lines.
> They are not actually *required* to run inetd, right? Does it really
> make sense to add them as require packages then?
I don't think so (not checked all scripts, though), although people who
expect these programs to become available with inetutils might say
otherwise. I would tend to omit those in order to keep the dependencies
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+