This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Removing cygwin32-*, cygwin64-*
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 12:53:55 -0600
- Subject: Removing cygwin32-*, cygwin64-*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is anyone using the cygwin32- and/or cygwin64-* cross-compiling
toolchain for anything besides cross-building cygwin itself? I would
like to remove most of these from the distro if at all possible.