This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] mksh
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:57:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] mksh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4dPH2gJWTOrMHH9xa-9=JFgvre7VVMZEywGjVberfr9XQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17 February 2016 at 12:05, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I would like to adopt mksh as it is orphaned.
In terms of the ITP process, do I upload all the packages to a server
for someone to preview before I upload? Looking at
http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html I see that
cygport now is capable of doing the upload from my local repository
(nice add btw :) ), so I'm not sure if putting them on a remote server
is still required.
In terms of providing my public key, do I need to provide it again, or
do you still have it from before?