This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:54:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: googlecl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4d0ivD3rFopg+5BbvU1Uip3RuGstmhFKj_4aOTs7dPq6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <56C5E539 dot 70700 at cygwin dot com>
On 18 February 2016 at 10:37, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On 2016-02-18 09:11, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> I haven't tested the existing googlecl package to see if it still
>> works, but I suspect it doesn't given the statement above. Should it
>> be removed from the distro?
> If it doesn't work anymore, then it should be removed.
I've confirmed that googlecl in the distro no longer works, so it
should be removed.