This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: packaging dependencies and testing
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:44:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: packaging dependencies and testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKcPc2TfA2aoeGFwpwWmSzB0Q6TMMrGEoZLdXeAJursPg0YN5w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-02-18 14:40, Subhasis Ray wrote:
I am trying to build a package for moose
(https://github.com/BhallaLab/moose-core). It builds and runs on
latest cygwin using setup.py. I have two questions regarding packaging
1) moose depends on libsbml, which does not have any package for
cygwin but I built it on my local cygwin. I am undecided between (a)
copying the binaries from my local cygwin tree and making the moose
package manually versus (b) creating a separate libsbml package with
cygport. What is the recommended practice?
libsbml should be its own package.