This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to upload new wcd update (Erwin is new designated maintainer)
- From: waterlan <waterlan at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 22:03:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: trying to upload new wcd update (Erwin is new designated maintainer)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <695d528c7db0c0b63322be9cb625b6cd at xs4all dot nl> <569ED026 dot 4070501 at cygwin dot com> <0e24b86a732377c96af54fda8e1f7b69 at xs4all dot nl> <20160120090325 dot GA32677 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160128202823 dot GB4786 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160130082513 dot GB6516 at piccolo> <56AC7A46 dot 4060303 at xs4all dot nl> <56C73B6A dot 2070201 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <337bcfcdeed3e9283ead1b560ce99ab3 at xs4all dot nl> <56C76F34 dot 5040709 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon Turney schreef op 2016-02-19 20:38:
On 19/02/2016 19:18, waterlan wrote:
Thanks. Does this mean that the files I uploaded are accepted now?
are gone. Or do I need to upload new files.
The 5.3.1-1 files you uploaded before have been moved into the
release, so you don't need to upload them again.
Yesterday version 5.3.2 was released. I uploaded new files. Tomorrow I
will announce 5.3.2. I will skip the 5.3.1 announcement, because it
would only be for one day.