Re: Keep calm

On 2016-03-15 17:34, Jon Turney wrote:
I've disabled upset (the perl script on sourceware.org, which performs
the task of composing setup.ini from setup.hints and moving uploads),
and enabled calm (a re-write from scratch to perform these tasks).  This
is a test and may be reverted if things aren't working correctly.

Package maintainers may notice a few differences:

* Package maintainers no longer receive emails about everyone's uploads,
only their own.

There is a list of addressees who receive emails about all packages, so
if you wish to continue to receive those, please let me know and I'll
add you to the list. :)

* Validation of the uploaded package and setup.hint is now much stricter

Many problematic usages which were silently ignored, or permitted and
required manual intervention to fix, are now reported.

I honestly never thought we would get off of upset. This is incredible, thank you!

Corinna, certainly this deserves more than just a gold star?

--
Yaakov