This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crypt mismatch
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:02:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: crypt mismatch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160218231017 dot 42741 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <56C65601 dot 2030702 at gmail dot com> <20160219115513 dot GB8295 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2016-02-19 05:55, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Feb 19 00:38, Marco Atzeri wrote:
That's ok. Crypt 1.2-1 for 32 bit is older than crypt 1.1-1 for 64 bit.
Oops, that's probably my fault from during the 64-bit bootstrap, because
crypt.README says "This is the DES-crypt package Version 1.1".
I could create a new 1.3-1 for both but... meh.
Actually, could we have a 1.2-2 split as on x64? The upcoming
mariadb-based libmysqlclient-devel will need a manual libcrypt-devel
dependency and it would be easier to not make that arch-specific.