This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Keep calm
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 21:10:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Keep calm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E88E08 dot 609 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <87h9g6disy dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56E9A61E dot 4060005 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <56FAA898 dot 3050407 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon Turney writes:
>>> Also, it would be really cool if setup.xz files were finally made
>>> available (the best compression option in my experience is -6e).
>> This is something I want to look at, once the initial problems have been
>> sorted out.
> An .xz compressed setup.ini is now written as well.
What's that setup.ini.bak file doing there?
Also, given that we're unlikely to go back to upset, could the
release/!always_ready cookie be removed as well?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: