This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upload failed - "calm messages"??
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: Thomas Wolff <towo-JHPtuYzOr/0 at public dot gmane dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 23:36:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: upload failed - "calm messages"??
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5701961F dot 8030302 at towo dot net>
On 03/04/2016 23:15, Thomas Wolff wrote:
I have uploaded mintty 2.3.4, using the same upload script as before,
but received a mail from
cygwin-no-reply-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org titled "calm
messages for Thomas Wolff [...]" telling me "no setup.hint in
/sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/x86/release/mintty but
files: mintty-2.3.4-0.tar.xz, mintty-2.3.4-0-src.tar.xz".
I thought I had informed you of this, see