This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] cygwin htdocs moved from CVS to git
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 05:42:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] cygwin htdocs moved from CVS to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160317151355 dot GA24385 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <hnuegb9v351ei5nii162gp2mk3pl7a63b9 at 4ax dot com>
> I just did this, but the docs haven't been updated online. Is another step
> needed to update the working directory on sourceware from the repository?