This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] cygwin htdocs moved from CVS to git
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 06:35:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] cygwin htdocs moved from CVS to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160317151355 dot GA24385 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <hnuegb9v351ei5nii162gp2mk3pl7a63b9 at 4ax dot com> <68vegb5tu6olpjk2ie0v912otd2njip83e at 4ax dot com> <68vegb5tu6olpjk2ie0v912otd2njip83e-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <20160408101055 dot GE7505 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Apr 8 05:42, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > I just did this, but the docs haven't been updated online. Is another step
> > > needed to update the working directory on sourceware from the repository?
> > Sorry, nevermind.
Uh, yes. Nevermind. Sorry. I thought I had pushed a commit out, but I hadn't.
Once I pushed the commit, it appeared right away in the goldstar page.