This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: info file compression
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:22:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport: info file compression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874mb9hevi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2016-04-10 06:39, Achim Gratz wrote:
Is there a way to suppress the compression of info pages? Maxima
directly reads help info from the info files and fails to display help
if the info file does not exist (since it's now having a .gz suffix).
Should be fixed in master with RESTRICT=postinst-info.