This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: info file compression
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:32:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport: info file compression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874mb9hevi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5713E27C dot 2050608 at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> On 2016-04-10 06:39, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Is there a way to suppress the compression of info pages? Maxima
>> directly reads help info from the info files and fails to display help
>> if the info file does not exist (since it's now having a .gz suffix).
> Should be fixed in master with RESTRICT=postinst-info.
Thanks, that will be really helpful the next time I build Maxima (there
are some ruminations about making it read compressed info files, but I
don't think it'll be implemented soon).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: